Juniors (Children Ages 5-11)
There are many opportunities for children to learn how to know God and love Him while having fun and fellowship with others their own age.
- Sunday School – Sunday mornings at 9:45 each age group has their own Sunday School class where they will learn truths from the Word of God geared to their age level of understanding.
- Kids4Truth – Kids4Truth is a God-focused program designed specifically to teach children the foundational doctrines of God’s Word in a creative and engaging manner. Your child will learn more about God and how to know Him and serve Him through games, songs, and, most importantly, the teaching of God’s Word.
- Vacation Bible School (VBS) – One week each summer is set aside to focus on teaching God’s truth to children in a fun and exciting manner. For a few hours each morning the children play games, hear Bible stories, make crafts, and learn songs and scripture verses all surrounding a common theme. Whether the wild west, or knights of the round table, space cadets or jungle animals, the children learn important truths about God and how to have a relationship with Him.
- Camps – Every summer week-long camp experiences are made available to several age groups.
Forest Glen Bible camp is located in Brookfield, Nova Scotia and includes fun activities like human foosball and big ball volleyball along with times of singing, special music, and preaching services. To learn more about Forest Glen Bible Camp please click their name to be taken to their website.
Windcrest Bible Camp, in Damascus, New Brunswick, creates a Christ-centered atmosphere while enjoying such activities as sports, skits and games, singing, and Bible studies. To learn more, click Windcrest Bible Camp to be taken to their site.
- Junior Outings led by the Teens – As one of their special service outings, at least once a year the teens sponsor a Juniors activity. The teens both plan and organize the outing, as well as take responsibility for leading the activities and Bible time. Past activities have included a sliding activity and an indoor game time.
- Children’s Meetings – Sometimes during special meetings such as revival meetings, the speaker’s family or team members provide a special time geared toward teaching the children Bible truths at their level of understanding. This time may include singing, Bible stories, crafts, puppets, or other tools that engage the children as they learn.